Amba To Ganpatipule Distance
Distance between Amba and Ganpatipule is 1611 KM
(kilometers) and 21.67 meters. Amba is 1001 miles away from Ganpatipule.
Amba and Ganpatipule Location
Amba is located in the India state of Bangla at the longitude of 87.2 and latitude of 23.9. Ganpatipule is located in the India state of Maharashtra at the longitude of 73.3 and latitude of 17.5.
Amba direction from Ganpatipule
Amba is located nearly east
side to Ganpatipule. Amba To Ganpatipule road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Amba and Ganpatipule
Time difference between Amba and Ganpatipule is 0.927198533333 decimal hours (0 : 55 : 37.91472
). Amba universal time is 5.81159306667 UTC and Ganpatipule universal time is 4.88439453333 UTC. Amba is advance Ganpatipule 0 hours and 55 Minutes and 37.91472 seconds.
Travel distance from Amba
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Ambaji to Abu distance
Amba To Ganpatipule Travel Time
Travel time from Amba To Ganpatipule will take 40 hours and 16.53 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 201.4 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Amba to Ganpatipule direction
The follwing Amba to Ganpatipule direction map comming from google. Google distance may vary from our crow fly distance.
Amba Ganpatipule information Note:
All information in this page about Amba and Ganpatipule are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Amba and Ganpatipule.
- Previous traveling experience from Amba to Ganpatipule.
- Various travel routes from Ganpatipule.
- Tourist spots between Amba and Ganpatipule road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Amba and Ganpatipule.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Amba and Ganpatipule if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Amba and Ganpatipule.