Copenhague To Aarhus Distance
Distance between Copenhague and Aarhus is 140 KM
(kilometers) and 11.61 meters. Copenhague is 87 miles away from Aarhus.
Copenhague and Aarhus Location
Copenhague is located in the state of Danemark at the longitude of 12.6 and latitude of 55.7. Aarhus is located in the Denmark state of Arhus at the longitude of 10.6 and latitude of 56.3.
Copenhague direction from Aarhus
Copenhague is located nearly east
side to Aarhus. Copenhague To Aarhus road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Copenhague and Aarhus
Time difference between Copenhague and Aarhus is 0.12996140666667 decimal hours (0 : 7 : 47.861064
). Copenhague universal time is 0.8378636 UTC and Aarhus universal time is 0.70790219333333 UTC. Copenhague is advance Aarhus 0 hours and 7 Minutes and 47.861064 seconds.
Travel distance from Copenhague
Traveling distance are available for the following cities
Copenhague To Aarhus Travel Time
Travel time from Copenhague To Aarhus will take 3 hours and 30.02 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 17.5 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Copenhague to Aarhus direction
The follwing Copenhague to Aarhus direction map comming from google. Google distance may vary from our crow fly distance.
Copenhague Aarhus information Note:
All information in this page about Copenhague and Aarhus are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Copenhague and Aarhus.
- Previous traveling experience from Copenhague to Aarhus.
- Various travel routes from Aarhus.
- Tourist spots between Copenhague and Aarhus road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Copenhague and Aarhus.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Copenhague and Aarhus if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Copenhague and Aarhus.