Dharmasthala To Sringeri Distance
Distance between Dharmasthala and Sringeri is 54 KM
(kilometers) and 425.81 meters. Dharmasthala is 33.8 miles away from Sringeri.
Dharmasthala and Sringeri Location
Dharmasthala is located in the India state of Karnataka at the longitude of 75.4 and latitude of 12.9. Sringeri is located in the India state of Karnataka at the longitude of 75.3 and latitude of 13.4.
Dharmasthala direction from Sringeri
Dharmasthala is located nearly south
side to Sringeri. Dharmasthala To Sringeri road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Dharmasthala and Sringeri
Time difference between Dharmasthala and Sringeri is 0.0089347200000001 decimal hours (0 : 0 : 32.164992
). Dharmasthala universal time is 5.0256013866667 UTC and Sringeri universal time is 5.0166666666667 UTC. Dharmasthala is advance Sringeri 0 hours and 0 Minutes and 32.164992 seconds.
Travel distance from Dharmasthala
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Dharuhera to Alwar distance
Dharmasthala To Sringeri Travel Time
Travel time from Dharmasthala To Sringeri will take 1 hours and 21.64 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 6.8 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Dharmasthala Sringeri information Note:
All information in this page about Dharmasthala and Sringeri are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Dharmasthala and Sringeri.
- Previous traveling experience from Dharmasthala to Sringeri.
- Various travel routes from Sringeri.
- Tourist spots between Dharmasthala and Sringeri road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Dharmasthala and Sringeri.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Dharmasthala and Sringeri if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Dharmasthala and Sringeri.