Dunfermline To Aberdeen Distance
Distance between Dunfermline and Aberdeen is 146 KM
(kilometers) and 144.59 meters. Dunfermline is 90.8 miles away from Aberdeen.
Dunfermline and Aberdeen Location
Dunfermline is located in the United_Kingdom state of Scotland at the longitude of -3.5 and latitude of 56.1. Aberdeen is located in the United_Kingdom state of Scotland at the longitude of -2.1 and latitude of 57.2.
Dunfermline direction from Aberdeen
Dunfermline is located nearly west
side to Aberdeen. Dunfermline To Aberdeen road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Dunfermline and Aberdeen
Time difference between Dunfermline and Aberdeen is 0.090666666666668 decimal hours (0 : 5 : 26.400000000003
). Dunfermline universal time is 12.230666666667 UTC and Aberdeen universal time is 12.14 UTC. Dunfermline is advance Aberdeen 0 hours and 5 Minutes and 26.400000000003 seconds.
Travel distance from Dunfermline
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Dungannon to Cookstown distance
Dunfermline To Aberdeen Travel Time
Travel time from Dunfermline To Aberdeen will take 3 hours and 39.22 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 18.3 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Dunfermline Aberdeen information Note:
All information in this page about Dunfermline and Aberdeen are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Dunfermline and Aberdeen.
- Previous traveling experience from Dunfermline to Aberdeen.
- Various travel routes from Aberdeen.
- Tourist spots between Dunfermline and Aberdeen road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Dunfermline and Aberdeen.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Dunfermline and Aberdeen if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Dunfermline and Aberdeen.