Giza To Alexandria Distance
Distance between Giza and Alexandria is 8842 KM
(kilometers) and 219.37 meters. Giza is 5494.3 miles away from Alexandria.
Giza and Alexandria Location
Giza is located in the Ethiopia state of NA at the longitude of 39.5 and latitude of 13.7. Alexandria is located in the Brazil state of Rio_Grande_do_Norte at the longitude of -38 and latitude of -6.4.
Giza direction from Alexandria
Giza is located nearly east
side to Alexandria. Giza To Alexandria road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Giza and Alexandria
Time difference between Giza and Alexandria is 11.901771333333 decimal hours (11 : 54 : 6.3768000000037
). Giza universal time is 2.6328953333333 UTC and Alexandria universal time is 14.534666666667 UTC. Giza is behind Alexandria 11 hours and 54 Minutes and 6.3768000000037 seconds.
Travel distance from Giza
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Giza to Cairo distance
, Giza to Jerusalem distance
, Giza to Luxor distance
, Giza to Saqqara distance
, Glace Bay to Halifax distance
Giza To Alexandria Travel Time
Travel time from Giza To Alexandria will take 221 hours and 3.33 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 1105.3 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Giza Alexandria information Note:
All information in this page about Giza and Alexandria are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Giza and Alexandria.
- Previous traveling experience from Giza to Alexandria.
- Various travel routes from Alexandria.
- Tourist spots between Giza and Alexandria road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Giza and Alexandria.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Giza and Alexandria if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Giza and Alexandria.