Invermere To Penticton Distance
Distance between Invermere and Penticton is 277 KM
(kilometers) and 726.02 meters. Invermere is 172.6 miles away from Penticton.
Invermere and Penticton Location
Invermere is located in the Canada state of British_Columbia at the longitude of -116 and latitude of 50.5. Penticton is located in the Canada state of British_Columbia at the longitude of -119.6 and latitude of 49.5.
Invermere direction from Penticton
Invermere is located nearly east
side to Penticton. Invermere To Penticton road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Invermere and Penticton
Time difference between Invermere and Penticton is 0.23733333333334 decimal hours (0 : 14 : 14.400000000014
). Invermere universal time is 19.735333333333 UTC and Penticton universal time is 19.972666666667 UTC. Invermere is behind Penticton 0 hours and 14 Minutes and 14.400000000014 seconds.
Travel distance from Invermere
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Invermere to Revelstoke distance
, Inverness to Balmoral distance
Invermere To Penticton Travel Time
Travel time from Invermere To Penticton will take 6 hours and 56.59 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 34.7 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Invermere Penticton information Note:
All information in this page about Invermere and Penticton are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Invermere and Penticton.
- Previous traveling experience from Invermere to Penticton.
- Various travel routes from Penticton.
- Tourist spots between Invermere and Penticton road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Invermere and Penticton.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Invermere and Penticton if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Invermere and Penticton.