Johor To Kuala Lumpur Distance
Distance between Johor and Kuala Lumpur is 293 KM
(kilometers) and 790.74 meters. Johor is 182.6 miles away from Kuala Lumpur.
Johor and Kuala Lumpur Location
Johor is located in the singapore state of singapore at the longitude of 103.8 and latitude of 1.5. Kuala Lumpur is located in the Malaysia state of Kuala_Lumpur at the longitude of 101.7 and latitude of 3.2.
Johor direction from Kuala Lumpur
Johor is located nearly east
side to Kuala Lumpur. Johor To Kuala Lumpur road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Johor and Kuala Lumpur
Time difference between Johor and Kuala Lumpur is 0.136 decimal hours (0 : 8 : 9.6000000000015
). Johor universal time is 6.9166666666667 UTC and Kuala Lumpur universal time is 6.7806666666667 UTC. Johor is advance Kuala Lumpur 0 hours and 8 Minutes and 9.6000000000015 seconds.
Travel distance from Johor
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Johor to Penang distance
, Johor to Singapore distance
, Johor Bahru to Batu Pahat distance
Johor To Kuala Lumpur Travel Time
Travel time from Johor To Kuala Lumpur will take 7 hours and 20.69 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 36.7 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Johor Kuala Lumpur information Note:
All information in this page about Johor and Kuala Lumpur are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Johor and Kuala Lumpur.
- Previous traveling experience from Johor to Kuala Lumpur.
- Various travel routes from Kuala Lumpur.
- Tourist spots between Johor and Kuala Lumpur road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Johor and Kuala Lumpur.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Johor and Kuala Lumpur if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Johor and Kuala Lumpur.