Kavos To Airport Distance
Distance between Kavos and Airport is 11920 KM
(kilometers) and 848.01 meters. Kavos is 7407.3 miles away from Airport.
Kavos and Airport Location
Kavos is located in the Greece state of Kerkira at the longitude of 20.1 and latitude of 39.4. Airport is located in the East_Timor state of Dili at the longitude of 125.6 and latitude of -8.2.
Kavos direction from Airport
Kavos is located nearly west
side to Airport. Kavos To Airport road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Kavos and Airport
Time difference between Kavos and Airport is 7.0329932 decimal hours (7 : 1 : 58.775520000003
). Kavos universal time is 1.3406666666667 UTC and Airport universal time is 8.3736598666667 UTC. Kavos is behind Airport 7 hours and 1 Minutes and 58.775520000003 seconds.
Travel distance from Kavos
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Kavos to Ipsos distance
, Kavos to Sidari distance
, Kawai to Kota distance
Kavos To Airport Travel Time
Travel time from Kavos To Airport will take 298 hours and 1.27 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 1490.1 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Kavos Airport information Note:
All information in this page about Kavos and Airport are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Kavos and Airport.
- Previous traveling experience from Kavos to Airport.
- Various travel routes from Airport.
- Tourist spots between Kavos and Airport road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Kavos and Airport.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Kavos and Airport if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Kavos and Airport.