Kirkwall To Aberdeen Distance
Distance between Kirkwall and Aberdeen is 210 KM
(kilometers) and 811.84 meters. Kirkwall is 131 miles away from Aberdeen.
Kirkwall and Aberdeen Location
Kirkwall is located in the United_Kingdom state of Scotland at the longitude of -3 and latitude of 59. Aberdeen is located in the United_Kingdom state of Scotland at the longitude of -2.1 and latitude of 57.2.
Kirkwall direction from Aberdeen
Kirkwall is located nearly north
side to Aberdeen. Kirkwall To Aberdeen road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Kirkwall and Aberdeen
Time difference between Kirkwall and Aberdeen is 0.057333333333334 decimal hours (0 : 3 : 26.400000000003
). Kirkwall universal time is 12.197333333333 UTC and Aberdeen universal time is 12.14 UTC. Kirkwall is advance Aberdeen 0 hours and 3 Minutes and 26.400000000003 seconds.
Travel distance from Kirkwall
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Kirkwall to Lerwick distance
, Kirkwall to Stromness distance
, Kirkwood to Addo distance
Kirkwall To Aberdeen Travel Time
Travel time from Kirkwall To Aberdeen will take 5 hours and 16.22 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 26.4 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Kirkwall Aberdeen information Note:
All information in this page about Kirkwall and Aberdeen are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Kirkwall and Aberdeen.
- Previous traveling experience from Kirkwall to Aberdeen.
- Various travel routes from Aberdeen.
- Tourist spots between Kirkwall and Aberdeen road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Kirkwall and Aberdeen.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Kirkwall and Aberdeen if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Kirkwall and Aberdeen.