Leh Airport To City Distance
Distance between Leh Airport and City is 16824 KM
(kilometers) and 248.29 meters. Leh Airport is 10454.1 miles away from City.
Leh Airport and City Location
Leh Airport is located in the India state of Jammu_and_Kashmir at the longitude of 77.6 and latitude of 34.1. City is located in the Chile state of NA at the longitude of -70.2 and latitude of -26.6.
Leh Airport direction from City
Leh Airport is located nearly east
side to City. Leh Airport To City road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Leh Airport and City
Time difference between Leh Airport and City is 11.507059826667 decimal hours (11 : 30 : 25.415376000003
). Leh Airport universal time is 5.1704235066667 UTC and City universal time is 16.677483333333 UTC. Leh Airport is behind City 11 hours and 30 Minutes and 25.415376000003 seconds.
Travel distance from Leh Airport
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Leh Airport to Ladakh distance
, Leicester to Aberdeen distance
Leh Airport To City Travel Time
Travel time from Leh Airport To City will take 420 hours and 36.37 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 2103 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Leh Airport City information Note:
All information in this page about Leh Airport and City are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Leh Airport and City.
- Previous traveling experience from Leh Airport to City.
- Various travel routes from City.
- Tourist spots between Leh Airport and City road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Leh Airport and City.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Leh Airport and City if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Leh Airport and City.