Lithuania To Finland Distance
Distance between Lithuania and Finland is 608 KM
(kilometers) and 726.46 meters. Lithuania is 378.2 miles away from Finland.
Lithuania and Finland Location
Lithuania is located in the Lithuania state of Vilniaus at the longitude of 25.3 and latitude of 54.7. Finland is located in the Finland state of Uusimaa at the longitude of 24.9 and latitude of 60.2.
Lithuania direction from Finland
Lithuania is located nearly south
side to Finland. Lithuania To Finland road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Lithuania and Finland
Time difference between Lithuania and Finland is 0.022 decimal hours (0 : 1 : 19.2
). Lithuania universal time is 1.6846666666667 UTC and Finland universal time is 1.6626666666667 UTC. Lithuania is advance Finland 0 hours and 1 Minutes and 19.2 seconds.
Travel distance from Lithuania
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Lithuania to Norway distance
, Lithuania to Romania distance
, Lithuania to Russia distance
, Littleton to Aurora distance
Lithuania To Finland Travel Time
Travel time from Lithuania To Finland will take 15 hours and 13.09 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 76.1 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Lithuania Finland information Note:
All information in this page about Lithuania and Finland are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Lithuania and Finland.
- Previous traveling experience from Lithuania to Finland.
- Various travel routes from Finland.
- Tourist spots between Lithuania and Finland road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Lithuania and Finland.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Lithuania and Finland if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Lithuania and Finland.