Nilokheri To Chandigarh Distance
Distance between Nilokheri and Chandigarh is 103 KM
(kilometers) and 207.76 meters. Nilokheri is 64.1 miles away from Chandigarh.
Nilokheri and Chandigarh Location
Nilokheri is located in the India state of Haryana at the longitude of 76.9 and latitude of 29.8. Chandigarh is located in the India state of Haryana at the longitude of 76.8 and latitude of 30.8.
Nilokheri direction from Chandigarh
Nilokheri is located nearly south
side to Chandigarh. Nilokheri To Chandigarh road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Nilokheri and Chandigarh
Time difference between Nilokheri and Chandigarh is 0.0093333333333334 decimal hours (0 : 0 : 33.6
). Nilokheri universal time is 5.128 UTC and Chandigarh universal time is 5.1186666666667 UTC. Nilokheri is advance Chandigarh 0 hours and 0 Minutes and 33.6 seconds.
Travel distance from Nilokheri
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Nilokheri to Karnal distance
, Nilokheri to Pipli distance
, Nineveh to Babylon distance
Nilokheri To Chandigarh Travel Time
Travel time from Nilokheri To Chandigarh will take 2 hours and 34.81 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 12.9 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Nilokheri Chandigarh information Note:
All information in this page about Nilokheri and Chandigarh are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Nilokheri and Chandigarh.
- Previous traveling experience from Nilokheri to Chandigarh.
- Various travel routes from Chandigarh.
- Tourist spots between Nilokheri and Chandigarh road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Nilokheri and Chandigarh.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Nilokheri and Chandigarh if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Nilokheri and Chandigarh.