Ocracoke To Cedar Island Distance
Distance between Ocracoke and Cedar Island is 1325 KM
(kilometers) and 908.91 meters. Ocracoke is 823.9 miles away from Cedar Island.
Ocracoke and Cedar Island Location
Ocracoke is located in the USA state of North_Carolina at the longitude of -76 and latitude of 35.1. Cedar Island is located in the USA state of Illinois at the longitude of -88.1 and latitude of 42.4.
Ocracoke direction from Cedar Island
Ocracoke is located nearly east
side to Cedar Island. Ocracoke To Cedar Island road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Ocracoke and Cedar Island
Time difference between Ocracoke and Cedar Island is 0.80712995333333 decimal hours (0 : 48 : 25.667831999999
). Ocracoke universal time is 17.065333333333 UTC and Cedar Island universal time is 17.872463286667 UTC. Ocracoke is behind Cedar Island 0 hours and 48 Minutes and 25.667831999999 seconds.
Travel distance from Ocracoke
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Oddanchatram to Dharapuram distance
Ocracoke To Cedar Island Travel Time
Travel time from Ocracoke To Cedar Island will take 33 hours and 8.86 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 165.7 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Ocracoke Cedar Island information Note:
All information in this page about Ocracoke and Cedar Island are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Ocracoke and Cedar Island.
- Previous traveling experience from Ocracoke to Cedar Island.
- Various travel routes from Cedar Island.
- Tourist spots between Ocracoke and Cedar Island road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Ocracoke and Cedar Island.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Ocracoke and Cedar Island if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Ocracoke and Cedar Island.