Parthenon To Acropolis Distance
Distance between Parthenon and Acropolis is 13339 KM
(kilometers) and 854.49 meters. Parthenon is 8289 miles away from Acropolis.
Parthenon and Acropolis Location
Parthenon is located in the USA state of Arkansas at the longitude of -93.2 and latitude of 36. Acropolis is located in the India state of Gujarat at the longitude of 72.2 and latitude of 22.5.
Parthenon direction from Acropolis
Parthenon is located nearly west
side to Acropolis. Parthenon To Acropolis road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Parthenon and Acropolis
Time difference between Parthenon and Acropolis is 13.39957778 decimal hours (13 : 23 : 58.480007999986
). Parthenon universal time is 18.2161632 UTC and Acropolis universal time is 4.81658542 UTC. Parthenon is advance Acropolis 13 hours and 23 Minutes and 58.480007999986 seconds.
Travel distance from Parthenon
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Paruthipattu to Porur distance
Parthenon To Acropolis Travel Time
Travel time from Parthenon To Acropolis will take 333 hours and 29.78 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 1667.5 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Parthenon Acropolis information Note:
All information in this page about Parthenon and Acropolis are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Parthenon and Acropolis.
- Previous traveling experience from Parthenon to Acropolis.
- Various travel routes from Acropolis.
- Tourist spots between Parthenon and Acropolis road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Parthenon and Acropolis.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Parthenon and Acropolis if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Parthenon and Acropolis.
Reference:Distance between Parthenon and Acropolis