Sackville To Amherst Distance
Distance between Sackville and Amherst is 12 KM
(kilometers) and 188.07 meters. Sackville is 7.6 miles away from Amherst.
Sackville and Amherst Location
Sackville is located in the Canada state of New_Brunswick at the longitude of -64.4 and latitude of 45.9. Amherst is located in the Canada state of Nova_Scotia at the longitude of -64.2 and latitude of 45.8.
Sackville direction from Amherst
Sackville is located nearly west
side to Amherst. Sackville To Amherst road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Sackville and Amherst
Time difference between Sackville and Amherst is 0.0093333333333343 decimal hours (0 : 0 : 33.600000000004
). Sackville universal time is 16.29 UTC and Amherst universal time is 16.280666666667 UTC. Sackville is advance Amherst 0 hours and 0 Minutes and 33.600000000004 seconds.
Travel distance from Sackville
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Sackville to Charlottetown distance
, Sackville to Halifax distance
, Sackville to Moncton distance
, Saco to Boston distance
Sackville To Amherst Travel Time
Travel time from Sackville To Amherst will take 0 hours and 18.28 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 1.5 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Sackville Amherst information Note:
All information in this page about Sackville and Amherst are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Sackville and Amherst.
- Previous traveling experience from Sackville to Amherst.
- Various travel routes from Amherst.
- Tourist spots between Sackville and Amherst road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Sackville and Amherst.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Sackville and Amherst if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Sackville and Amherst.