Sparta To Thermopylae Distance
Distance between Sparta and Thermopylae is 102 KM
(kilometers) and 46.11 meters. Sparta is 63.4 miles away from Thermopylae.
Sparta and Thermopylae Location
Sparta is located in the Greece state of Attiki at the longitude of 23.2 and latitude of 38. Thermopylae is located in the Greece state of NA at the longitude of 22.5 and latitude of 38.8.
Sparta direction from Thermopylae
Sparta is located nearly south
side to Thermopylae. Sparta To Thermopylae road map direction from google will be integrated.
Time difference between Sparta and Thermopylae
Time difference between Sparta and Thermopylae is 0.042444666666667 decimal hours (0 : 2 : 32.800800000001
). Sparta universal time is 1.5446666666667 UTC and Thermopylae universal time is 1.502222 UTC. Sparta is advance Thermopylae 0 hours and 2 Minutes and 32.800800000001 seconds.
Travel distance from Sparta
Traveling distance are available for the following cities Sparta to Delphi distance
, Sparta to Olympia distance
, Sparta to Thermopylae distance
, Spartanburg to Atlanta distance
Sparta To Thermopylae Travel Time
Travel time from Sparta To Thermopylae will take 2 hours and 33.07 minutes if the vehicle keep an average speed of sixty kilometer per hour. Travel time by walk may take around 12.8 hours if you continuously walk at the speed of 6KM.
Sparta Thermopylae information Note:
All information in this page about Sparta and Thermopylae are approximate details. It is crow flies distance so the above travel information may be differ from motor road distance.
Dear Travellers / Visitors you are kindly welcome write more about Sparta and Thermopylae.
- Previous traveling experience from Sparta to Thermopylae.
- Various travel routes from Thermopylae.
- Tourist spots between Sparta and Thermopylae road.
- Hotels details, travel guide and booking information about Sparta and Thermopylae.
- You are welcome to provide accurate information about Sparta and Thermopylae if the above information is not accurate.
- Travel photos and other information related to Sparta and Thermopylae.